Hello my dears!
I'm not dead, just super busy - so sorry about the lack of comments, replies, thank yous etc.
Shooting my outstanding exteriors this weekend, so I'm in production hell at the moment.
Moreover, I'm creating a damn awesome original character for a new video game (hush hush) based on some damn awesome concept art. It involves kevlars and military gear.
Also, you might have seen me online on PSN and playing Uncharted a lot - I finally got around to it.
Got through 1 and 2, now spending my nights playing 3 (when I should be resting, really
My thoughts in a nutshell:
- Awesome!Nate is awesome (welcome to the opening of my newest fandom. hee!)
- Same goes for Sully
- I cannot stand that ugly bossy little blond monkey (dafuq! Plus, she doesn't deserve to carry my awesome mum's name. Also, anybody else think she looks a lot like Tess in TLOU? Recycling assets, Naughty Dog?)
- Haven't really made up my mind about Chloe - to me a mix of Lara Croft (who I love) and Ada Wong (who I think shouldn't exist - but Chloe is way less pretentious than Ada, so that helps)
- Uncharted 1 - enjoyed it (well, minus Elena.) The game is quite impressive for its age.
- Uncharted 2 - basically the exact same story. Again, Nazis and weird transformed creatures. Amy Hennig - really?! Copy&Paste? Not impressed.
- Uncharted 3 - Nate and Sully, dressed up? Drool. The France level was awesome, so now I'm in Syria. No spoilers of what's to come, please.